Thursday, November 7, 2013

fall+shoes

Today i am obsessing shoes. Specifically, heels. Non-sandal heels. I will pretend autumn in New Orleans has resulted in cool weather that demands new non-summer, closed toe pumps.

Like these:

Casadei Closed Toe in Green (Military green) - Lyst
lyst
Army green. Mary Jane. So very sexy. Maybe with this jacket on your way to work? 
Rick Owens 
net-a-poter





First of all, they will always be YSL in my heart. These T-strap Saint Laurent are brilliant. Some days I just need a sexy t-strap. Feminine and classic but add a modern heel shape.
Saint Laurent 
net-a-poter


I want them with this military coat. If the world was perfect the navy would be changed to a olive. But I'm not in charge. Ms. Ahrendts is.

The color is amazing. The fish scales are sassy and curiously sexy in a 50's secretary way. 
Love them with something easy- t-shirt and skirt or with a fancy dress.


Janie colorblocked pumps
anthro

Sometimes I get caught in a anthropologie wormhole and find these awesome color blocked guys. Clearly, I am in the mood for a strap + heel. But the color is neutral with out being obvious beige.  Again, great for shoe for any occasion.


I know I wanted heels but I stumbled on these great boots. So here:

Landmark Lace Boot
freepeople

Just right. With jeans or leggings. Love love. My fondness for tall lace up boots is not new. I might secretly want to be a horse woman.

ok, I feel better now. Shoes obsessed on and ordered. 


1 comment:

  1. Whoa, that wool and leather military coat. It's like Mary Poppins joined the Third Reich. But even sexier than that.

    ReplyDelete